Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Sunny, High 104*F. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
– Friday Night: Clear, Low 80*F. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
– Saturday: Sunny and hot, High 109*F. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 79*F. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
– Sunday: Sunny and hot, High 110*F.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 82*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: