Laughlin, NV: The 2017 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship begins today.
The 2017 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship, powered by Monster Energy, is being held from Thursday, April 13th, 2017 to Saturday, April 15th, 2017 in Laughlin, Nevada.
Polaris RZR UTV World Championship is an epic race for Best In The Desert, in collaboration with our Mad Media and UTV Underground partners; we are proud to bring you this great event for UTV’s, Motorcycles and Quads.
**** Schedule of Events: ****
** On Thursday, April 13th, 2017: **
- From 9:00am to 3:00pm PT: At the Riverside Resort and Casino’s South Parking Lot: Tech and Contingency Vendor Set Up.
- At 5:00pm PT: At the Riverside Resort and Casino’s South Parking Lot: Pit Crew Challenge.
The UTV World Championship begins Thursday night at The Riverside Resort with the first annual UTV World Championship Pit Crew Challenge. The top UTV teams will battle head to head for thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.
- At 7:00pm PT: Loser’s Lounge – Riverside Resort and Casino: UTVWC Official Kick Off-Party:
Immediately following the pit crew challenge will be the official UTV World Championship kick-off party at the Losers’ Lounge inside the Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino.
** On Friday, April 14th, 2017: **
- From 8:00 am to 10:45am PT: Race Track: Family Fun Poker Run:
The 3rd Annual UTV World Championship Poker Run will also be held Friday.
This is a one of a kind opportunity for UTV owners to drive their UTVs on the UTV World Championship race course! Onsite registration will be held at Don’s Celebrity Theatre inside the beautiful Riverside Resort and Casino.
Entries are extremely limited those wishing to participate are encouraged to get in line early.
Advance sign-up is available through Best in the Desert Racing Association by visiting their Best in the Desert website.
Thousands of dollars in cash and prizes will be given out to the drivers with the top poker hands!
- From 9:00am to 5:00pm PT: Riverside Resort and Casino’s South Parking Lot: Tech and Contingency:
On Friday, the world’s biggest off road UTV festival, the UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency, will take over the Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino.
Those in attendance will be able to view the largest collection of UTV’s in the world and have exclusive access to the latest parts and accessories from the top UTV parts manufactures from around the globe.
This is a fantastic chance for UTV owners to save hundreds on OEM and aftermarket parts for their machines!
The race vehicles will be on display as hundreds of UTV race teams parade them through a massive vendor set-up.
Official UTV World Championship merchandise will be available and racers will be on hand to sign autographs and and take pictures!
- At 4:00pm PT: Tech and Contingency: UTVWC Contingency Raffle:
The UTVWC Contingency Raffle will include over $50,000 in prizes.
** On Saturday, April 15th, 2017: **
- At 6:30am PT: Race Track: Motorcycle and Quad Race.
- At 10:00am PT: Race Track: Desert UTV World Championship Race.
- At 2:30pm PT: Race Track: Youth Production 170 and Unlimited 250 UTV World Championship Race.
- At 3:15pm PT: Race Track: Short Course UTV World Championship Race.
- From 7:00pm to 9:00pm PT: Harrah’s Beach: Awards Ceremony Party.
- At 9:00pm PT: Loser’s Lounge at Riverside Resort and Casino: UTVWC After Party.
The race track is located north of Bruce Woodbury Drive, west of Thomas Edison Drive, and south of Laughlin Highway.
The races will begin just to the northwest of the intersection of Thomas Edison Drive and Bruce Woodbury Drive.
The race track route includes 2 crossing along Needles Highway.
Needles Highway, between Bruce Woodbury Drive and Laughlin Highway will be closed during the races, and motorists will be detoured to either Thomas Edison Drive or South Casino Drive.
All events at the UTV World Championship are “FREE” and the family friendly atmosphere promises to be a great event for all in attendance.
** More information regarding the 2017 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship is at the following website addresses: **
- UTV World Championship:
- Best In The Desert:
**** Come Party, Race And Spectate!! ****
** Flyer and Map Pictures from 2017 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship and Best in the Desert. **